Here you can find major-specific interview questions suggested by employers that can help prepare you for future interviews.
More questions can be found by accessing Big Interview, a platform that has a database of thousands of interview questions with tips on answering.
Education Majors Interview Questions:
- How do you design a unit?
- What would be a typical homework assignment in your class?
- How do you motivate a low-achieving student?
- How do you stay current in your field?
- What is the most unique or best quality you bring to the classroom?
- How do you incorporate technology into the classroom for instruction and assessment?
- How do you assess students daily to make sure they are learning the objectives being taught?
- Tell me about your classroom management style/techniques that worked or didn't work.
- Tell me about a lesson that didn't go so well. What would you change?
- How do you teach to different skill levels in your classroom?
- What is your knowledge / experience with Common Core?
- If I walked into your classroom what would I see? What are you doing, what are students doing, how does the room look?
- Have you visualized your classroom (organization, decoration, etc.)?