Why choose to study education at Central Methodist University?
- Our students have many opportunities for hands-on experience.
- Our graduates are in demand. 90 percent of last year's graduates are teaching or in graduate school.
- Our faculty are experienced practitioners who model what they teach.
- Our programs are accredited through the Higher Learning Commission and the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
- Our programs articulate with an Associate of Arts in Teaching from Missouri community colleges.
Want to know more? Check out the Frequently Asked Questions.
Sherri L. Griffin, Ph.D.
Professor of Education
Director of Professional Education, Associate Professor of Business and Accounting,
Janice M. Henson, Ed.D.
Associate Professor of Education
Assistant Professor of Education
Gary Wood, M.A.
Assistant Professor of Education and Director of Clinical Experiences