Office of the Registrar
All academic records at CMU are kept in the Office of the Registrar. As the final certifying body of the institution, the Registrar is available to answer your questions about class schedules, transcripts, transfer credits, graduation requirements and other enrollment matters.
- Add/Drop Form
- Advisor Change
- CGES Registration Form - Graduate non-degree or MOREnet courses
- Change of Name and Address
- Degree Plan Waiver
- Internship Information
- Petition to Return from Suspension
- Registration Form - January, May & Summer Terms
- Registration Form - CLAS to CGES, Fall/Spring
- Special Problems Form
- Visiting Student Enrollment form - undergraduate non-degree seeking students
The Registrar works with students in the approval of their degree plan and course selection.
The Registrar certifies all transcripts and manages all transcript requests coming
in or going out of the University.
Missouri Reverse Transfer
The Registrar helps facilitate the reverse transfer process, allowing students with credits toward an associate's degree to receive that degree while pursuing a bachelor's degree at CMU.
Partnerships, Articulations & Transfer Guides
CMU has established degree completion programs with every public community college
in the state and with many colleges and universities outside Missouri. The Registrar
will assist in facilitating the reverse transfer process.