Admissions Checklist - CLAS
Now that you’ve made the brilliant decision to attend CMU’s main campus in Fayette, it’s time to follow the path that will officially make you an Eagle. Welcome to what promises to be one of the great experiences of your life!
- Submit final high school, AP, Dual Credit and/or college transcripts
- Sign scholarship letter and return to Office of Admission
- Pay enrollment deposit ($200 for resident students, $100 for commuter students)
- Create your FSA ID if you have not done so already.
- Submit the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA). CMU's school code is 002453
- If you are eligible to receive Veterans benefits please complete the Request for Certification form.
Sign-up to attend an Eagle Day (Students must fill out a FAFSA prior to attending a registration day.) Eagle Days fill up fast, so reserve your spot now!
- Saturday, April 8 (8:00 a.m. or 12:00 p.m.)
- Saturday, April 29 (8:00 a.m. or 12:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday, May 16 (8:00 a.m. or 12:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday, June 6 (8:00 a.m. or 12:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday, June 20 (9:00 a.m.)
- August, 7 (8:00 a.m)
Log onto your myCMU Account
- Go to myCMU. (A link to myCMU is also in the top right corner of every CMU webpage.)
- Enter your username and password. If you're unsure of your username and password please contact the helpdesk at 660-248-6197 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Choose the student tab and complete the following:
- Financial Aid: View Document Tracking
- Parking Registration: Register your vehicle and receive a parking pass. (All students must complete this form.)
- Billing and Payments: Sign the Contract of Financial Responsibility. Select an e-Cashier payment plan (available after May 1)
- Submit your Housing Application
Submit the petition to live off-campus if you meet the guidelines. Contact the Office of Student Development at 660-248-6223 with any questions.
- FERPA form (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act - more information)
- Validation Checklist - Checklist students need to complete before the start of each semester.
ALL Students: Complete your health forms. Students should receive an email with log-in credentials.
PlayNAIA.org is the official clearinghouse for the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) eligibility. Every student-athlete must register with the NAIA eligibility center to play sports at an NAIA college.
All student athletes must complete all athletic paperwork prior to the beginning of the semester.
Get a Head Start
Want to get a head start on your college career? Reserve your books, find a campus job, or get connected!
Reserve your Textbooks
Reserve your books at the Eagle Store, learn more and fill out the book reservation form.
Find a Job
Find a campus work-study job. Available work study positions are posted on August 1. Visit Eagle JobNet to see what is available and to apply.
Get in the Know
- Follow CMU on social media where ever you are: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube.
- Get involved on campus, check out CMU's Student Organizations or Eagle Athletics.
- Check out Technology Services for all of your technology questions or register your laptop or desktop computer. Once you get to campus you can register your gaming system, smart phone or other device.
- Want to know more about different majors and classes? Check out the Catalog.
- Need help with a class? Visit the Center for Learning and Teaching.
- Want to know what Orientation will be like once you arrive on campus and when you move in? Visit our Orientation Page.