Soaring Eagle Program
for Juniors and Seniors
Excellent opportunity to get into the hidden job market!
- Approximately 70 percent of all jobs are unadvertised. The Soaring Eagles Program allows your name and resume to be seen!
- The Career Development Center will PROMOTE you to
- Over 600 employers will receive your information
- Your resumes will be made available to employers in the Eagle JobNet system through a special Soaring Eagles resume book.
- Employers will understand that YOU have prepared yourself academically and professionally by participating in career development.
This program is for CMU Fayette campus seniors and juniors who complete the following:
- Assessment (either the Strong, MBTI, or StrengthsQuest)
- Resume Review
- Reference page or Credential File
- Cover Letter for the job search or Personal Statement for graduate school
- Mock Interview (practice interview through the Career Development Center)
- Job Search Plan or Graduate School Plan
- Attendance at four events of your choice
- Professional Dress for interviews
- Must complete all requirements by December of Senior Year. Notification of Soaring Eagles is sent to employers before the Career EXPO in February. These simple steps allow you to soar ahead of the competition!