Transcript Information

Degree-seeking students (those that wish to earn a degree from CMU):

To verify eligibility for admission and financial assistance, transfer applicants must submit official transcripts from each college previously attended (including dual credit courses), clearly indicating cumulative GPA.   Applicants with less than 24 transfer credits must ALSO provide a copy of their high school diploma or official transcript (with completion date, GPA, and class rank), GED, or state certified copy of home school transcript.  All transcripts are part of the students' permanent college record.  In addition, all transcripts must be received in the Office of Admission before a student will be eligible to attend classes and receive financial assistance.

Official transcripts must be requested to:

CGES Admissions
411 Central Methodist Square
Fayette, MO 65248

Or, e-transcripts are accepted at


Non-degree seeking students (those that are taking a class that they will transfer back to their home institution): To register in classes, please complete the Visiting Student Enrollment Form and return it directly to the CMU-Columbia Office. If you are enrolling in a course that requires a pre-requisite, you must provide a copy of your academic profile (MU students), or request an official transcript that clearly indicates proof of pre-requisite course.