Information about the FAFSA

Once you have been accepted as a student at CMU you will need to complete the FREE Application for Federal Student Aid, (FAFSA), which is available in your high school guidance counselor’s office or from the Central Methodist University Office Of Financial Assistance. By completing the FAFSA and having the results sent to us, we will be able to determine your eligibility for need-based aid.

Have your Student Aid Report (SAR) sent to Central Methodist University automatically and electronically by inserting school code 002453 on your FAFSA!

FAFSA PIN - Have you forgotten your Personal Identification Number (PIN) that serves as your electronic signature and provides access to your personal information in various U.S. Department of Education systems?