Forms and Instructions

Student forms needed by the Office of Financial Assistance are located under "Financial Aid Document Tracking" on myCMU. Once logged in, click on the student tab, and then the "Financial Aid" link in the left-hand column. To view the required forms, click "View Financial Aid Document Tracking." To download the required form simply click on the link and then print the form. If you need assistance logging in to your myCMU account, please contact the CMU Technology Helpdesk at 660-248-6197.

Forms must have all sections completed and physical signatures in order to be accepted. Return all forms to the Office of Financial Assistance by mail, fax or emailing the scanned image to the contact information listed at the bottom of the form.

Student Loans

Parent Loans

Miscellaneous Forms

Consortium Agreement (CMU degree seeking students attending other institutions.)


Legacy Grant
The Legacy Grant form should be filled out by students who have a Parent, Grandparent, or Sibling who has GRADUATED from Central Methodist University. (Full-time, Fayette main campus students only)

All employees applying for an undergraduate tuition waiver must also complete the FAFSA.

Faulty/Staff Benefit Application - 2016-17pdf

Non-CMU Faculty/Staff Benefit Application - 2016-17pdf


United Methodist Membership Application
Students who are a member of a United Methodist Church should submit this form to their minister to complete and return to Karen Ebbesmeyer in the Financial Assistance Office for verification of membership. (Full-time, Fayette main campus students only)


How to sign up for a Book Voucher on your myCMU Account

How to sign your Financial Aid Award Letter

How to Access your Financial Aid Document Tracking

How to look up your Balance Due on myCMU

How to withdraw from a non-Fayette class

How to set-up a payment plan through myCMU