Boomtown Internet Group Scholarship
What is it? We are excited to announce that Boomtown Internet Group will award one college student with a $500 scholarship. The scholarship will go to the winner of the best essay written about one of the topics below.
How to Apply: Essay Topics:
- Is social networking good or bad for society and why?
- Mobility is becoming a critical marketing channel to reach out to customers. How do you see mobile email and apps changing customer service and sales?
- How does Internet marketing and electronic word-of-mouth (eWOM) influence business to consumer companies? Present ideas on how these companies can improve reviews and their online reputation, in addition to improving their products and services.
- As consumers of all ages become more comfortable using ecommerce, what expectations do you see consumers placing on ecommerce websites?
- Choose only one topic to write about.
- Keep the essay length between 1,000 and 1,500 words.
- Each essay scholarship participant must prove enrollment in a college or university.
Submit your essays via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org