Frank L. Greathouse Government Accounting Scholarship
What is it? The Frank L. Greathouse Government Accounting Scholarship of $6,000 (each award) is available for award to two undergraduate or graduate students enrolled in full-time study preparing for a career in state and local government finance.
Who is eligible?
- Currently a full-time student in an undergraduate or graduate accounting program preparing for a career in state or local government finance.
- Undergraduate students must be in the process of completing at least their junior year by the time the scholarship is awarded.
- Citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada.
- Recommendation by student's academic advisor or the chair of the accounting department.
- Student has not been a past winner of a scholarship program administered by the GFOA.
How to Apply? Applications are available online.