Students wishing to be admitted to the Master of Clinical Counseling program must meet the following criteria:
- Baccalaureate degree from regionally accredited institution.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- FBI and state background check
- Submission of all required applications and
- All official transcripts beyond high school
- A cover letter and resume
- A brief autobiography
- A two to three page essay on why you would like to become a counselor along with your future career goals and plans.
- Reference letters from two persons knowledgeable about your potential to do graduate work and function successfully as a counselor.
- Curriculum Vitae showing courses and descriptions of 18 hours of completed coursework in the desired field.
- Scheduling of the Miller Analogies Test.