Students wishing to be admitted to the Master of Clinical Counseling program must meet the following criteria:
- Baccalaureate degree from regionally accredited institution.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- FBI and state background check
- Submission of all required applications and materials:
- All official transcripts beyond high school (Must show at least 18 hours of psychology, counseling, social work, or closely related coursework in the desired field.)
- Letter of Intent
- A cover letter and professional resume
- Completed Scholarly Essay
- Reference letters from two persons knowledgeable about your potential to do graduate work and function successfully as a counselor.
- Scheduling of the Miller Analogies Test.