Disability Accommodation Forms

ADA Initial Intake Application Form - First time request only

Semester Renewal Form (all locations) - Completed each semester by any student requesting ADA accommodations for the current semester.  Renewal form must be submitted two weeks before each semester to insure ADA accommodations for the beginning of each semester.

Alternative Textbook Request Form - Students who qualify for alternative textbook should make request one month prior to the first day of classes each semester.

Medical Release Form - Students should use the medical release form to request documentation from their healthcare provider. The medical release form should be sent to the Center for Learning & Teaching directly from the healthcare provider’s office.


Forms should be completed with the student's signature and sent to the Center for Learning and
Teaching by one of the following ways:

  • Fax to 660-248-6898, Attention Teresa Argent
  • Hand deliver to the Center for Learning and Teaching office which is located in Cupples Hall, room 106 on the Fayette campus.
  • Or mail to:
    Center for Learning and Teaching
    Central Methodist University
    411 Central Methodist Square
    Fayette, MO 65248