Business Subject Resources
- ProQuest Central Business: A scholarly business database, which includes full-text resources in all disciplines
of business, marketing, management, MIS, Accounting, Finance, and economics.
- Enter ProQuest Central and click the "Business" button.
- Search with keywords or company names for articles and research.
- Combine terms using AND, OR and NOT EX: "pepsico and cereal" will return results with both terms, "pepsico or coca-cola" will return results with either term, and "pepsico not cereal" will get rid of anything about cereals.
- Narrow down your search with clickable choices for scholarly resources and full-text.
- Contains the Hoover's Business Resources Platform.
- Choose "Browse" to access company reports, economic indicators and other suppelmental materials.
- Lexis/Nexis: Academic Universe includes business, legal and medical journals as well as major newspapers
from around the world. All articles are full-text.
- Choose the Tab labeled "Business"
- Input company name. If you don't know the exact official name, L/N will give you choices, each labeled as public or private
- A "snapshot" or company report will be returned, including general information, economic and budgetary data, etc.
- Use the list on the left to narrow or expand the information returned
- L/N also provides links to the latest news stories about the company
- All content is full-text, but may not be scholarly!
- Use the Quest and Mobius catalogs
- Specific company names will not return many results, so try broader terms for you company's products or industry.
Stuck? Ask a librarian!