CMU offers degree programs in a unique format designed for working adults in the St. Louis metropolitan area that allows them to earn a degree without having to sacrifice work or family obligations. CMU-St. Louis students enjoy:
- Small class sizes and personalized attention
- Competitive tuition costs with no hidden fees
- Courses taught by experienced professionals who blend academic theory with real-world experience
- Vibrant, engaging classes that involve the students instead of lecture at them.
- Practical, applicable information learned in the classroom that can be applied to work situations immediately.
Students with previous college credit will find that CMU is very transfer friendly!
Attend an upcoming Admissions Event in St. Louis to find out more information.
BJC Learning Institute: St. Louis, Mo.
Jefferson College: Arnold, Mo. and Hillsboro, Mo.
Maryland Heights: Maryland Heights, Mo.
Mercy Jefferson Hospital: Crystal City, Mo.
Mercy St. Louis Hospital: St. Louis, Mo.
St. Anthonys Medical Center: St. Louis, Mo.
St. Charles Community College: Cottleville, Mo.
Creative Expressions: Eureka, Mo.
STLCC at St. Louis Christian College: Florissant, Mo.
United 4 Children: St. Louis, Mo.
Monica Peck Cottrell