CMU offers degree programs in a unique format designed for working adults in the St. Louis metropolitan area that allows them to earn a degree without having to sacrifice work or family obligations. CMU-St. Louis students enjoy:
- Small class sizes and personalized attention
- Competitive tuition costs with no hidden fees
- Courses taught by experienced professionals who blend academic theory with real-world experience
- Vibrant, engaging classes that involve the students instead of lecture at them.
- Practical, applicable information learned in the classroom that can be applied to work situations immediately.
Students with previous college credit will find that CMU is very transfer friendly!
BJC Learning Institute: St. Louis, Mo.
Jefferson College: Arnold, Mo. and Hillsboro, Mo.
Maryland Heights: Maryland Heights, Mo.
Mercy Jefferson Hospital: Crystal City, Mo.
Mercy St. Louis Hospital: St. Louis, Mo.
St. Anthonys Medical Center: St. Louis, Mo.
St. Charles Community College: Cottleville, Mo.
CDCA: St. Louis, Mo.
Creative Expressions: Eureka, Mo.
STLCC at St. Louis Christian College: Florissant, Mo.
Urban League: St. Louis, Mo.
Monica Peck Cottrell