Eagle Mail Passwords
Changing your Eagle Mail Password on Campus
- Login to a computer with your Eagle Login
- Once logged in, press and hold the CTRL+ALT+DELETE keys
- A Microsoft Windows security screen will pop up and choose Change Password. Passwords must meet University criteria.
Changing your Eagle Mail Password through Web-Based Eagle Mail
- Login to your Eagle Mail
- Choose the Options link at the top right.
- Choose Change Your Password....
- Enter your Old Password
- Enter your New Password twice & hit Save.
Passwords must meet University criteria.
University Password Criteria
- Password minimum length must be no fewer than eight characters
- Can not reuse any of the accounts five prior passwords
- Passwords must be composed so that they include at least
one charactor from at least three of the following classes:
Staff & Faculty accounts expire every 365 days
- Lowercase Letters
- Uppercase Letters
- Punctuation (#, $, %, etc)