How to Sync your device with Exchange
Apple iPhone or iPod Touch, running at least firmware 2.0 is
required. To find out what version your iPhone or iPod Touch is
running, choose Settings from the home screen, then General and
About. The firmware number will be shown under Version.
- Make sure that your device has an active data connection either through your cellular providor or Wi-Fi.
- From your home screen, choose the Setting app> Mail> Add
Enter your information in the required fields:
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description - CMU Mail
- Server - mail.centralmethodist.edu
- Domain - cmcnet
- Use SSL - Set to On
- If all your information has
been entered correctly, select what
elements to synchronize. By default all will be selected.
After all steps have been successfully completed, it should
direct you to your inbox.
Your phone will now continuously push your email, contact and calendar changes to you as long as your data connection is active and our servers are online.
Android with ActiveSync users might need the additional info below:
- Mail Server = mail.centralmethodist.edu
- Domain/Username = CMCNET\username