Central Methodist University offers high-quality networking services to students and appropriate affiliates. Networking services include internet, wireless and cabled video and network systems. As a member of the Missouri Research and Education Network (MOREnet), CMU also follows MOREnet policies.
- Find a Computer lab location and when its open
- Computer and Hardware recommendations for effective use of campus resources
- Technology Checklist for your room and computer
- In need of Software for your machine, such as anti-virus or spyware.
- All computers on CMU's network must be registered. Connect an X-box, Wii or Playstation to the network in residence hall room's
- Wireless coverage is available in many areas across campus.
- Students while on-campus, can Print using most Web Based Devices.
File Storage: Students should purchase a USB Thumb drive/Flash drive. Several sizes of USB thumb drives can be purchased at the Campus Bookstore. Tip: Name your Thumb drive, this helps if it gets lost.
NOTE: Central Methodist University reserves the right to monitor any computing device/user on CMU's network that is impacting normal operations or is suspected of policy violations. Furthermore, Technology Services reserves the right to monitor any computing device during the course of diagnosing network/system problems.