Why choose to study education at Central Methodist University?
- Our students have many opportunities for hands-on experience.
- Our graduates are in demand. Of last year's graduates, 90 percent are teaching or in graduate school.
- Our faculty are experienced practitioners who model what they teach.
- Our programs are accredited through the Higher Learning Commission and the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
- Our programs articulate with an Associate of Arts in Teaching from Missouri community colleges.
Want to know more? Check out the Frequently Asked Questions.
Sally Hackman, MBA
Director of Professional Education
Sherri L. Griffin, PhD
Professor of Education
Janice M. Henson, EdD
Associate Professor of Education
Barbara Thurmon, MA
Assistant Professor of Education
Gary Wood, MA
Assistant Professor of Education and Director of Clinical Experiences