Education Subject Resources
- Credo Reference: An excellent full-text integrated reference database. Contains linked searching to other resources and visual concept mapping. The BEST place to start!
- ProQuest Central - Education:
- Enter ProQuest Central and choose the icon for Education, or search the entire interface
- Combine terms using AND, OR and NOT EX: "adolescents and athletics" will return results with both terms, "adolescents or teenagers" will return results with either term, and "education not educators" will get rid of anything about educators.
- Clickable boxes for peer-reviewed and full-text content
- Easily save, print, or email marked records and create citations for your bibliography.
- Use our interlibrary loan form to order articles that are not full-text
- ERIC: Education Resource Information Center, contains more than 1.3 million records and links to more than 323,000 full-text documents dating back to 1966.
- Academic Search Elite: A large multi-disciplinary database with some education coverage.
- Many journals in full-text, now in a new improved interface
- Guided subject searching and easy clickable buttons for narrowing or widening your search.
- Use the Quest and Mobius catalogs
- Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- National Center for Education Statistics
- Education Week
- National Archives Teaching Resources
- Educator's Reference Desk
Stuck? Ask a librarian!