AT&T Mobility Discount
Central Methodist University faculty and staff who are AT&T wireless customers are
eligible to register their current phone numbers to save 15% off voice, Smartphone
plans, laptop, and tablet plans $35 per month or higher, every month; 15% off Primary
Group Fee on the new Mobile Share plans only, no other rates get the discount on this
plan; and $100 dollars off any tablet with AT&T service (promotion subject to expire).
What to do first if you are an AT&T customer:
- From a web browser, visit the Central Methodist University AT&T site
- Provide your CMU email address
- Look for the section entitled "Discounts Registration." Choose the discounts link and follow the steps for the Online Validation Process.
Need a phone, phone accessory, or upgrade to your AT&T voice and data plan? Shop online from the CMU AT&T site. Pricing discounts are unique to the Central Methodist University online AT&T shopping site. We encourage all faculty and staff to check-out online pricing as these discounts are usually the best offers available. These online equipment prices are not available in retail stores.
AT&T Next - The Early Upgrade Program
How it works:
- Step 1: Choose any one of our latest smartphones or tablets. You only pay taxes up front. There’s no down payment and no activation fee or upgrade fee.
- Step 2: A low monthly installment plan is added to your bill. Plans range from $15 to $50 for smartphones and tablets
- Step 3: Any time after 12 monthly payments, you have the option to trade in your phone or tablet for a brand new device.
Or choose to keep it, and after 20 months, there are no more installment payments
In addition, CMU employees can pair this option with the AT&T Employee Discount program. The current upgrade options are still available for those who like the standard upgrade options.
CMU personal may receive discounts in AT&T retail stores by mentioning FAN # 2515431 and displaying student ID. Equipment pricing in retail stores may vary from the Premier website, compare for the best offer.