Faculty & Staff Parking Information
The F/S Parking permit is valid for one year. A $20 payroll deduction will be made each semester. Re-enrollment is required before each academic year. The F/S tag is valid in student areas and the apartment house lot. The complete F/S list includes:
- Lot at Elm and N Main Streets (across the street from Howard-Payne Hall)
- Lot at Church and Elm Streets (behind Classic Hall)
- Lot at Church and Lucky Streets (across the street from T Berry Hall), some spaces are marked "F/S Only"
- Phillips Recreation Center lot
- Soccer field/OAF (Outdoor Athletic Facility) lot
- Behind Holt Hall and around the Little Theatre
- Behind Stedman Hall
- Student Center Lot (no overnight parking)
- Mulberry St Apartments lot
- Mulberry St Gravel Lot (links to the sports complex lot)
- Reynolds St Lot (adjacent to the sports complex)
- Sports Complex Lot-Estes Field and Cox Field
No-cost option: A No-Charge tag is available for use in the Davis Field parking area (on what was formerly Alumni Field). Vehicle registration and the CMU hang tag are still required. This Perimeter tag is not valid for any other campus parking area.
Restrictions: F/S permits are not valid in the "B" spaces in front of Brannock Hall. Spaces marked "Visitor Parking" are for Guests to the university and may not be used by students, faculty, or staff.
All parking is at your own risk.
Faculty & Staff Parking Registration
Please fill out the form here on myCMU.