To maintain universities campus grounds and assists when needed on athletic facilities and all other properties.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Trash pick-up.
- Set up Events.
- Enhance and beautify campus.
- Operate and maintain equipment needed to maintain campus grounds.
- Vehicle maintenance.
- Perform any other duties assigned.
- Perform duties in a safe and competent manner
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in grounds care and maintenance.
- Experience in vehicle and equipment maintenance.
- Ability to read basic operating instruction.
- Current Missouri Drivers License
- Able to lift 50lbs or more.
- Able to use walk behind mower.
- Able to work under extreme weather conditions.
OTHER INFORMATION AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Overtime may be needed weekends, early mornings and evenings.
- Some travel for training or pick up of supplies.
Candidates should submit an application, cover letter, and resume to Human Resources. Applications and instructions are located on the website at www.centralmethodist.edu.
CMU Employees provide collegial, collaborative contributions to their areas and the University as a whole. They should stimulate a harmonious, productive and inviting work environment that is customer service oriented. Each must maintain a commitment to the mission and purposes of CMU. Central Methodist University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.