Athletic Training Resources
A one stop shop for searching almost all library and database content. Uses simple searching and full-text linking to get you to resources faster!
- Aggregated searching for better results! Clickable limits and options in the left column.
Clickable boxes for peer-reviewed and full-text content
Easily save, print, or email marked records and create citations for your bibliography.
Use our interlibrary loan form to order articles that are not full-text
CINAHL Plus with Full-Text: Scholarly allied health database in a new interface.
- Search using keyword smart searching, by publication, or with improved guided subject searching using standardized medical terminology.
- Combine terms using AND, OR and NOT EX: "diabetes and children" will return results with both terms, "diabetes or blood sugar" will return results with either term, and "diabetes not children" will get rid of anything about children.
- New "Narrow Results By" tabs to improve searching capabilities and provided targeted results.
Consumer Health Complete: a comprehensive resource for consumer-oriented health content.
- Designed to support patients' information needs and foster an overall understanding of health-related topics.
- Provides content covering all areas of health and wellness from mainstream medicine to complementary, holistic and integrated medicine.
Credo Reference: A full-text electronic reference database. Choose "Find a Book" and then "Subject- Medicine" for full-text reference works including hundreds of illustrations and images. A great place to start!
PubMed: Accessible on the web. An extremely comprehensive citation database; no full-text.
Use the AVALON and Mobius catalogs
Quest catalog includes CMU, Mo Valley, UCM and State Fair. Items from AVALON usually arrive in 2-3 days and check out for 1 month.
MOBIUS catalog is state wide; items requested arrive in 5-7 days and check out for 3 weeks. Request items from off-campus using your name and student ID number.
Specific medical terms will not return many results, so try to use broader terms.
Physiotherapy Evidence Database (PEDRO)