How to Give

CMU has a variety of ways you can make a contribution.

Mail a Check to Advancement and Alumni Relations, 411 Central Methodist Square, Fayette, MO 65248
Call us at 660-248-6232
Click the "Give" button above to use a credit or debit card
Payroll deduction (for CMU Faculty/Staff only)

Additional methods to support Central are available. If you intend to utilize one of the options below, please notify the Office of Advancement and Alumni Relations by calling 660-248-6232 or emailing so we are aware of your intentions.

Transfer Stock: Ask your broker to transfer [#] shares of [stock] to Schwab Institutional, DTC ID #0164, code 40, account #SL2184-8308. CMU's Federal Tax ID is 43-0654854.
IRA Transfer: If you are 70.5 or older ask your IRA administrator to direct your annual required minimum distribution (RMD) to Central. While you will not receive an income tax deduction, you will not pay taxes on any distributions (up to $100,000) to CMU.
Personal Property: If you are interested in gifting an item to Central (i.e. painting, boat, car, sculpture, or collection) please contact our team so we can facilitate a conversation to best accomplish your goals.
License Plate Program - A great way to support CMU while showing your Eagle Pride!

For more intricate gifts, please contact our team at 660-248-6232 so we can answer any questions you may have and assist in the execution of your intentions. Some free resources are available by clicking the following links:

Wills and Bequests
Life Insurance
Real Estate
For information on additional gifting options please email the Advancement team at