Graduate - Only Unsubsidized

On your FAFSA you reported that you have a bachelor's degree (Item 28) or will be working on a degree beyond a bachelor's degree (Item 30). Graduate students are only eligible for unsubsidized Federal Stafford Loans. If this is incorrect you need to go to and make corrections to a processed FAFSA.


Office of Financial Assistance
Central Methodist University
411 Central Methodist Square
Fayette, Mo. 65248