Need W-2

Please provide your parents W-2's from the previous year to the Office of Financial Assistance. The previous year is the year prior to the FAFSA year. For example, if you are completing the 2018-19 FAFSA, you hould submit W2's for your parents for 2016.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Office Of Financial Assistance. You can contact the Office of Financial Assistance by calling 660-248-6245 or by emailing

Office of Financial Assistance
Central Methodist University
411 Central Methodist Square
Fayette, Mo. 65248