Need W-2

Please provide your previous year's W-2's to the Office of Financial Assistance. The previous year is the year prior to the FAFSA year. For example, if you are completing the 2020-21 FAFSA, you should submit your 2018 W2s.  If you are completing the 2021-22 FAFSA, you should submit your 2019 W2s.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Office Of Financial Assistance. You can contact the Office of Financial Assistance by calling 660-248-6245 or by emailing

Office of Financial Assistance
Central Methodist University
411 Central Methodist Square
Fayette, Mo. 65248