TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING EDUCATION DEGREE PROGRAM
Do you want to teach in pre-engineering and traditional industrial technology programs throughout Missouri and nationwide? The BSE in Secondary Education-Technology & Engineering major at CMU will prepare you to do just that! Through our partnership with Moberly Area Community College (MACC), you will learn to teach communication technology, energy and power, welding, machine tools, and much more.
About our Technology & Engineering Education Program
The Technology & Engineering Education program at CMU provides students with a Missouri teaching certification in grades 9-12. This degree program is a partnership between CMU and Moberly Area Community College with the content courses taken at MACC and the education coursework taken at CMU.
As a CMU T&E major, you will have opportunities to:
- build an in-demand skill set while taking classes from MACC in communication technology, welding, machine tools, energy and power, and more.
- develop pedagogical skills while taking classes at CMU such as Classroom Management, Education Methodology, and Education as a Profession.
- participate in hands-on learning through projects and field experiences.
- become a candidate for employment who is highly desired for your technical skills, creativity, leadership, and teaching abilities.
Bachelor of Science in Education – Technology & Engineering – CLAS
Other CMU Education Degrees
- Child Development
- Early Childhood Education
- Educational Studies
- Physical Education
- Middle School Education
- Secondary Education
- Special Education
- Master of Education
Admission Requirements for T&E Education Majors
Admission to CMU is selective. Our admission staff carefully reviews and evaluates each application on an individual basis. Please review all requirements prior to applying for admission.
After being accepted to CMU, students wishing to pursue a degree in Education must meet the additional requirements for full acceptance into the program.