Confirm Citizenship

You did not indicate on your FAFSA that you are a U.S. citizen or an eligible noncitizen (Item 14). To receive federal student aid, a student must be - (1) a U.S. citizen (or U.S. National), OR (2) an eligible noncitizen, such as a U.S. permanent resident or a resident of certain Pacific Islands, or as determined by the U.S. Department of Education. Go to to make the corrections. If you are an eligible noncitizen, we will need a copy of the document that proves that status in your file at the Central Methodist University Office of Financial Assistance.