Your parent did not sign your FAFSA or the SAR corrections you submitted. They can go to and sign with their FSA ID. If they do not have an FSA ID, print a signature page, sign it and return it to the Central Methodist University Office of Financial Assistance. If your parent is not able to sign, see your financial aid administrator or high school counselor.