The Social Security Administration did not confirm that you are a U.S. citizen. Please provide your financial aid office with documentation of your U.S. citizenship (such as your U.S. Passport, Certificate of Naturalization or Birth Certificate). If the documents support your status as a U.S. citizen, the financial aid office at your school will make a copy of your documentation and can continue to process your federal student aid. If you are an eligible noncitizen, you or your school must submit a correction to Item 14 to indicate that you are an eligible noncitizen and also provide your Alien Registration Number in Item 15. You and your school will receive a new SAR/ISIR within three processing days with results from the Department of Homeland Security about your eligible noncitizen status.

Certification of True, Exact, and Complete Copy of the Original Documents form