SSM Health and Central Methodist University have partnered to make your educational journey more attainable, and more valuable, than ever. Through this cooperative effort, SSM employees enjoy a $30 per credit hour discount on tuition through the College of Graduate and Extended Studies (CGES).
CMU provides a quality education that is individually tailored to you with courses and schedules designed to meet your needs.
• Undergraduate and graduate degrees available
• Convenient scheduling options including online and onsite courses
• 8-week courses offered in most programs, with classes starting five times a year (January, March, June, August, and October)
We are ready to help you move to the next level of educational excellence! Learn more today. Request information
Students interested in using the corporate partner tuition discount should complete the following steps:
- Apply for admission to CMU and submit all required documents needed for acceptance. The application for admission is free. Apply today!
- After being admitted to CMU, you must complete the employee verification form (located below), and submit proof of employment.
- The verification form and proof of employment must be submitted by the first Friday of the term in which the tuition discount begins.
- The verification form must be completed once per academic year, typically in the fall, for the discount to be applied.
- Discounts will not be retroactive for previous terms of enrollment.