Remote Work and Learning Preparation
ARE YOU READY TO WORK REMOTELY?
- • Quality of your remote internet connection?
- • Have you tried a test run to make sure your equipment works as expected?
- • Think about the files and applications you’ll need to access from home.
- • Gather everything else you’ll need to be productive. For example, for remote meetings/video-conferencing does your device have a built-in microphone and speaker? Is a headset needed?
- • Verify you can access our intranet.
- • Verify your Eagle Mail is setup on your mobile devices.
GET HELP FROM TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
- • Eagle Mail (and Office365): Manage email, calendar, and your files.
- • Access to Jenzabar/CARS can be found below on this page.
Contact the Technology Services helpdesk to have your office phone calls delivered to your email address.