Admission Requirements - MSITM
Students are admitted to the Master of Science in Information Technology Management program on the basis of academic preparation and aptitude for graduate study based on the following documentation:
- Completed admission application.
- An earned bachelor’s degree.
- Official transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate coursework from accredited colleges or universities must be submitted and directly received from the issuing college or university.
- A cumulative grade point average on all undergraduate transcripts, (GPA) of a 2.5 or above on a 4.0 scale.
- Any international coursework completed must have official transcript evaluations completed and submitted to the University by the evaluation firm. Evaluations MUST include GPA for admission. Approved evaluation firms are:
- Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE)
- Documentation of language fluency for non-native speakers of English, such as a score report from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the 8 International English Language Testing System (IELTS). This requirement is waived for students who have completed bachelor’s or master’s level coursework in the U.S. at an accredited institution. The minimum acceptable TOEFL or IELTS scores for admission are:
- Paper-based TOEFL (PBT) - 550
- Computer Based TOEFL (CBT) - 213
- Internet-based TOEFL (IBT) - 77
- IELTS – 5.5
- Statement of intent of 300 to 500 words that includes your interest in the program and career goals submitted to email@example.com.
- International students applying for the program and seeking F1 VISA status must provide a copy of their current passport.
Upon receipt and review of all information and supporting documents, applications will be notified of their admission status. The University reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone who does not meet standards for admission.