Applied Behavior Analysis Program Outcomes
Applied Behavior Analysis program graduates will be able to:
- Effectively communicate client information and needs verbally as well as through written reports.
- Communicate and collaborate with a team to meet client needs and goals.
- Utilize current research when developing plans for clients.
- Interpret and implement the Code of Ethics set forth by the Behavioral Analysis Coordinating Board.
- Demonstrate appropriate leadership skills in the practice setting.
- Conduct descriptive and systematic behavioral assessments, including functional analyses, and provide behavior analytic interpretations of the results.
- Administer and supervise behavior analytic interventions, including educational programs for a variety of students with and without disabilities.
- Analyze the effectiveness of educational and behavioral programs.