Health Science Program Outcomes
- Demonstrate leadership with technical proficiency and graduates demonstrate use of principles of management and leadership evidence in: management of fiscal, physical and human resources.
- Apply critical thinking and problem solving to the provision of health care services evidenced by successful completion of internships or clinical practicums.
- Incorporate the principles of communication, advocacy, and health care education into practice.
- Exhibit commitment to individual growth as a lifelong learner evidenced by:
- continuing formal education, informal education:
- reading professional refereed journals,
- participating in shaping the healthcare delivery system.
- Demonstrate collaboration with other healthcare providers to promote the full human potential.