Sack Lunch or Pre-Game Meal Information
Fresh Ideas will be happy to provide sack lunches or pre-game meals for your activities. With the following guidelines, we will strive to make this a seamless process for everyone involved.
- If you are traveling to an institution that Fresh Ideas serves, a meal may be exchanged at the campus facilities. Prior arrangements may be set up through Sharon Cravens or Chef Beth Thompson. Schools at this time include Brescia University, Dakota Weslyan University, Drury University, Frank Phillips College, Greenville University, Hastings College, Judson University, Midland University, Missouri Southern State University, William Jewell College, Westminster College, Southwest Baptist University, Southwestern College, Maryville University, Ranken College, Stephens College, Hannibal-LaGrange College, Peru State College, Blackburn College, Williams Baptist University, William Woods University, McPherson College, Park University, Southwestern College, Missouri Valley College, and Concordia Seminary
- For Fall sports we must have the following information by August 25, 2020, Winter sports by October 27, 2020 and Spring sports by January 14, 2021.
- Name of activity (football, baseball, basketball etc).
- Requested date and time of your sack lunch pick-up or pre-game meal.
- Student names along with ID'S (48 hours prior to meal event).
If you request meals and they are not picked up, your department will be charged for all meals without a 24 hour cancellation notice. To cancel your request contact Sharon Cravens at 660-788-4499 or email@example.com, or call the Kitchen at 660-248-6888, or call Chef Beth at 720-375-0899 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sack lunches or pre-game meals arranged for students and coaches that are not on a meal plan will be charged to your department. The cost for sack lunches and pre-game meals will be $6.00. All bills will be forwarded to Keeley Boss on a weekly basis.
Everyone within your group must choose the same sack lunch options.
Breakfast sack lunch options:
#1 1 bagel w/cream cheese packet, 1 piece whole fruit, Juice, Napkin
#2 1 muffin, 1 piece whole fruit, Juice, Napkin
#3 Peanut butter and jelly (1 sandwich each), 1 piece whole fruit, Juice, Napkin
#4 Breakfast Sandwich Biscuit w/sausage, egg and cheese (1 sandwich each), 1 piece whole fruit, Juice, Napkin
#5 Breakfast Sandwich English muffin w/ham, egg and cheese (1 sandwich each), 1 piece whole fruit, Juice, Napkin
Snacks, Lunch and Dinner options
Please state if your group would like 1 or 2 sandwiches each. If nothing is stated on your request we will provide you with 1 sandwich per person. Everyone within your group must choose the same meal options.
Lunch and dinner sack lunch options:
#1 Peanut butter and jelly sandwich, 1 bag chips, 1 piece whole fruit, 2 cookies, 1 bottle water
#2 Ham and cheese sandwich on wheat, 1 bag chips, 1 piece whole fruit, 2 cookies, 1 bottle water, condiments (mayo and mustard)
#3 Turkey and cheese sandwich on wheat, 1 bag chips, 1 piece whole fruit, 2 cookies, 1 bottle water, condiments (mayo and mustard)
#4 Ham and turkey sandwich w/cheese on hoagie, 1 bag chips, 1 piece whole fruit, 2 cookies, 1 bottle water, condiments (mayo and mustard)
#5 Vegan salad w/ black beans, grilled vegetables, brown rice, mixed salad greens, and italian vinaigrette
#5 1 snickers candy bar, 1 bag chips, 1 bottle water
#6 2 pieces whole fruit, 1 can of soda, 1 bag of chips
#7 2 (2-oz) cookies, 1 bag chips, 1 bottle water
Additional bottle water will be $ .90 per bottle of water for any of the above options. You will be billed for any additional meals or snacks that do not correspond a student ID not on a meal plan. We ensure that the food is prepared and held at safe temperatures. It is your responsibility to provide a cooler or some way of maintaining the sack lunches after it leaves our facility. Someone will be available for sack lunch pick-up in the Kitchen: Monday-Friday from 5:45 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Please make prior arrangements with Sharon Cravensor Chef Beth Thompson if you need to pickup your food at times other than those stated.
Fresh Ideas will be happy to try to accommodate your group by providing a pre-game meal. There will be an additional $50 charge for pre-game meals. If these times will not accommodate your group you must submit your request through Natasha Wilson for further consideration. If you are not able to arrange a pre-game meal Fresh Ideas will provide a meal exchange in the snack bar. This only applies to game days, and must be approved by Natasha.
Bergsten Dining Hall Hours of Operation
|Monday - Friday|
|Breakfast||7:15 - 9:30 a.m.|
|Continental Breakfast||9:30 - 10:30 a.m.|
|Lunch||10:45 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.|
|Deli, Pizza and Salad Bar||1:30 - 2:00 p.m.|
|Dinner||4:30 - 7:00 p.m.|
|Saturday and Sunday|
|Brunch||11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.|
|Dinner||5:30 - 6:30 p.m.|
|Monday - Friday||11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
|Eyrie Snack Bar|
|Monday-Thursday||7:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||1:00 - 5:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||2:00 - 10:00 p.m.|
Sack Lunch Request Form