Living on Campus
So you made the decision to live on campus? Good call! You needn’t worry about utilities, high-speed internet, meals, security, parking, cable/satellite TV, and more. You’ll make friends for life. And while off-campus dwellers hunt for parking, you’ll wake up steps away from a hot breakfast and your next classroom or lab.
Here's what you need to know about your room and suggestions on what to bring to make our residence halls your home away from home.
|Approximate Size||Window Size||Room Height|
|Burford Hall||9’ x 14’||43”W x 55”H||9’|
|Holt Hall||14’ x 13’||38.5”W x 57”H||8’9.5”|
|Howard-Payne Hall||11’ x 14’6”||48”W x 77”H||9’5”|
|14’6” x 15’||48”W x 77”H||9’5”|
|Woodward||15’ x 9’||44”W x 55.5”H||8’9.5”|
|McMurry||14’7” x 10’||57”W x 60”H||8’5”|
|14’5” x 20’||(Small Window)||8’5”|
Each of the five campus residence halls offers a unique living environment, and staffed with a Residence Hall Director (RHD) and a team of upper-class student Resident Assistants (RA’s) to ensure that the residence halls provide a safe and comfortable living environment.
Furniture Provided per double room: 2 Dressers, 2 Beds, 2 Mattresses, 2 Desks, 2 Chairs, Closet Space
Appliances/Services Provided: Dish Network TV hook-up (one), Local Phone Service, 2 Ethernet Cable hook-ups, WiFi Access throughout building
Wall hangings of any type are not to be put up with nails.
Starting August 3rd, students will be able to drop off their belongings in their room.
CLICK HERE to reserve your spot today.
Things to know about Drop-N-Go:
- Student will report to the Inman Student Center(Map of campus attached) for COVID testing
- Please allow up to 30 minutes for test results
- Must wear masks at all times while in buildings
- Each student allowed up to 4 guests
- Recommended time for move in is 2 hours to set up your side of the room (It is a good idea to move in with your roommate but not mandatory)
- Please follow CDC guidelines for social distancing while on campus
- When finished students will call RHD on Call number(660-888-8877)
- RHD will lock the door behind you
- Students who use Drop-N-Go will receive their key on August 15 th during traditional move in
- This is an optional service for students to create less traffic on move-in day
Office of Student Development
- Inman Student & Community Center, 2nd Floor