Business Degree Program
Do you want to build a successful business or contribute to an already-established business, and help it succeed? Would your ideas improve customer satisfaction and profit? Every organization, regardless of industry, is dependent on business-savvy individuals. Join our business students at CMU, and you, too, will be on your way to a rewarding and successful career
About Our Business Degree Program
The Business major focuses on a variety of areas, including marketing and advertising, management, finance, entrepreneurship, and so much more. Through this major, you will develop skills that build and transform you into an in-demand professional ready to take on the business world.
As a CMU Business major, you will have opportunities to:
- develop the skills employers seek while taking classes such Business Law, Sales Management, Advertising, Fraud Examination, Business Communication, and Strategic Marketing participate in hands-on learning as you conduct case studies, work through projects, complete business plans, market campaigns, advertise, and deliver presentations
- form a skill set that prepares you for a career in areas such as administrative and support services, management, advertising, marketing, public relations, financial services, government services, real estate, and more
- receive the preparation needed to earn an advanced degree
- Associate of Science in Business - CLAS, CGES
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - CLAS, CGES
- Bachelor of Science in Business - CLAS, CGES
- minors in Business, Marketing, or Graphic Design are also available - CLAS, CGES
Admission Requirements for Business Majors
Admission to CMU is selective. Our admission staff carefully reviews and evaluates each application on an individual basis. Please review all requirements prior to applying for admission.