Business Program Outcomes
- Actively be able to access and evaluate relevant information and then apply business knowledge, technical skills and professional competencies needed in order to make sound decisions.
- Be able to express ideas through a variety of multimodal channels, (including both the written and spoken word) in a professional, engaged manner
- Articulate, explain and compare the organizational elements, structure, performance, terminology, and delivery modalities for the U.S. and global business systems.
- Demonstrate knowledge and create solutions through continuous development of the creative, critical thinking and problem solving skills that are needed within the business profession.
- Explore career opportunities and critically evaluate principles and practices applied to global business solutions.
- Analyze records, interpret variance and assess opportunities and risks, in order to make recommendations for action based on organizational goals.
- Show a clear understanding of the microenvironment between the legal, economic, and social environments within the business profession.
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of prescribed ethical codes, and behaviors and their value within both the workplace and society.
- Understand team and individual management, organizational skills, supervision and coaching techniques to effectively lead across organization, department, and work group units to meet diverse stakeholder and organizational goals in a variety of business environments