CMU's online programs provide much-needed convenience for those challenged by distance or a busy schedule. Whether you plan to complete your degree entirely online, or add online courses to your schedule, you'll experience the same high-quality instruction as our on-site CMU courses, but with the flexibility of online.
Terms to Fit Your Schedule
Online classes run either 8 or 16 weeks, depending on the courses you choose, providing more convenience for busy, working adults. CMU offers undergraduate and graduate online courses.
Online Degrees - Undergraduate
As an online student, you'll experience the same high-quality instruction as our on-site CMU courses, but with the flexibility and convenience of online. Undergraduate and graduate programs are available.
- Healthcare Administration
- Health Sciences
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Middle School Education - Language Arts, Mathematics, or Social Science concentration (Missouri Certification Only)
- Nursing - RN to BSN
- Public Administration
- Secondary Education - Business, English, Mathematics, or Social Science (Missouri Certification Only)
- Special Education (Missouri Certification Only)
- Sports Management
Online Degrees - Graduate
- Master of Science in Math
- Master of Science in Nursing
MSN Clinical Nurse Leader or MSN Nurse Educator
Interested in just taking a class or two with CMU? Check out our Visiting Students section.
- Parkade Plaza, Suite 106 - Columbia, MO